The exponential growth of social media platforms has brought a parallel dynamic shift in the perspective that businesses use for their operations such as sales, marketing, and customer engagement. Any business that wants to stay in business, has to acknowledge and accept the fact of the role which digital revolution has played and its massive impact on the industry.
‘Automation’ is the new buzz word in the market and for all the good reasons. The ease of automation enables businesses to mine data collected by various applications used across different platforms into a single integrated system, enabling the data to deliver a better customer experience by successfully translating data analysis into immediate executable action. All the leading successful enterprises are using automation to drive personalization: the key to customer satisfaction.
The Co-founder and Chief Executive of BlackRock a company with 4.6 trillion in assets expressed how crucial it is to invest in customer experience. A study highlighted in a Forbes article revealed that 75% of companies said their top objective was to improve customer experience but most were vague on how exactly to achieve this goal.
For quite some time now businesses meet high customer demand in sales or feedback by using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems. Integrated with CRM are essentials such as automated marketing, email providers, lead management systems, team communication tools and many more. All these individually can put a lot of strain on the workflow of a business unless they are integrated and unified under a single system. There are multiple things which can be done to improve customer experience. Here’s a list of top five shared by Usermind.
The discussion on the next generation of business growth is becoming more in sync with automation as more and more companies are turning towards it. Whether it is by running campaign for a new product launch or a service or by using digital marketing tools integrated with automation software, automation is the new trend on the business block which is here to stay! If your company is looking for solutions to your automation needs, we at Wyzebulb have come up with our own list of the best marketing automation platforms.
The research analyst firm Aberdeen Group’s report revealed that those companies which incorporate automation systems grow their revenue at more than a double rate compared to those which don’t. This is achieved by:
- Increased and improved productivity through implementing automation on manual processes. This in turn is directly proportional to saved time.
- Another clear benefit from automation is increasing ROI over time by allowing integration of multiple applications to generate a customizable workflow suitable to the business niche of your company.
- A company which utilizes automation will also be saving on their software costs by saving on multiple licenses and hassle of analyzing each software data individually, reducing their expenditure over time.
Enterprises which plan on earning the sweet benefits of automation for their sales, marketing and/or business operations must plan an effective approach in researching the tools offered by the automation provider and compare them with their current CRM. The automation should help the CRM by mapping the customer’s journey, collecting data and simultaneously figuring out where to improve the internal processes to have an overall benefit towards their workflows.
A General Automation Platform (GAP) is essentially a collection with three has three robust features.
- It should be enable to integrate all components of your tech stack.
- It should offers a user friendly interface which is easily manageable by business users, not just IT engineers. This will allow maximum customization without much and frequent need of IT consolation.
- It should generate smart, appropriate and relevant automated workflows by incorporating all the applications which your company taps into.
Wyzebulb provides complete automation solutions, much in line with the current landscape, direction and trends on marketing, sales and customer engagement. It does not replace the applications or systems your company is already familiar with but instead integrates and automates them to make them work better for your needs. Whether your company is working towards improving efficiency for business operations, sales and marketing or building a customer engagement hub or just looking to make sense of the many applications that generate data for you, Wyzebulb is your answer!